CWS is a fast-growing waterfront construction company based in Hillsdale, ON with much of our work being seen across the shores of Georgian Bay. We offer comprehensive waterfront construction services from floating dock systems, boathouses, steel shore work, and landscaping to full concept construction. We are certified installers for Almita Helical Screw Piles and the exclusive NyDock Floating Docks dealer for Georgian Bay and surrounding inland lakes. We pride ourselves on a team focused work environment, quality of work and strong client relationships.
We have a crew of 6-7 guys and are looking for more skilled workers to join our team!
Skills and Abilities:
- Operate heavy equipment (skid steers, excavators, cranes, trucks, trailers etc)
- Capable of basic grading, landscaping and site preparation.
- Read and interpret construction drawings.
- Understanding of waterfront-specific construction and limitations (docks, decks, boathouses, cottages, shoreline work, etc)
- Able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, for up to 9 hours daily.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly.
- Reliable transportation to Hillsdale ON.
- Experience with rough or finish carpentry.
- Experience with traditional construction practices.
- Familiar with Georgian Bay and inland lake waterways.
- 3 years construction labour experience
- WHMIS certified
- OH&S certified
- Boat license as *asset
- AR or AZ license
Compensation based on experience
- Casual company dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Building or Construction: 3 years (Required)
- Woodwork: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.